This is not possible to highland or the non-mainland UK, please contact us for a quote.
Delivery is free on all orders over £95.00 to mainland UK excluding Highlands.
We aim to deliver the 2-3 working days on “Parcel sized items” although this service is not guaranteed. Please call us if you are in a rush and we can prioritize your delivery, Many deliveries will be the next day!
Large machine deliveries will take around a week. We will as much as practicably possible built the large machines ready for use before delivery.
Some ride-on mowers will be ready and built-in our store and can be delivered the same working day.
Feel free to contact us before you order if you have any questions on delivery times. We will always try and work out a solution that’s good for you.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
(A) The place of delivery shall be deemed to be the Customer’s premises.
(B) All delivery dates are estimated only, as the next working day and the Company cannot accept liability for any loss, damage or injury arising in whole or in part from any delay or failure to deliver by a particular date.
Damage or Loss in Transit
The risk in the goods passes to the Customer upon dispatch from the Company’s premises. Any damages must be signed for as damaged, and also any losses in transit must be notified to the Company and the Carrier within THREE working days of notification of dispatch of goods. Failure to do so will result in whole or in part from any delay or failure to deliver by a particular date.
• Claims for shortages and damage must be notified to ProToolz in writing within THREE working days of receipt of goods.
• Replacement goods for damaged/defective items will be charged for and credited on the return of said goods once a satisfactory inspection has taken place.
• Goods incorrectly ordered will only be accepted back under the following conditions;
– That the goods are in saleable condition.
– That the original packaging is still intact.
– A 30% handling charge will be leveled for admin costs.
– No credit will be given with regards to returned carriage.
• Goods that have been specially ordered in and are a non-stock item will not be accepted back for credit.
• Items for credit will not be accepted back later than 30 days after the invoice date.
• In the case of error by ProToolZ the goods will be collected without charge.
• Authorization must be obtained in the form of a returns note number for all returns, failure to include this with the returned goods will result in the claim being rejected and the goods returned with carriage being charged.