This powerful, petrol-driven 3.5 kW machine is ideal for laying cables for robotic lawn mowers, for example.
The cable laying machine KVM-500 saves you the tedious manual laying.
Thanks to the versatile adjustable handlebars, even hard-to-reach areas can be easily mastered by every user.
– Powerful petrol engine
– Professional and fast cable laying
– Counter for the laid cable length
– 180° pivoting guide wheel for high manoeuvrability, which can be fixed
– Robust design with tunnel wheels for tough jobs
– Height and tilt-adjustable handlebar for less tiring work
– Easy to equip the cable drum with the removable side panel
|engine||4-stroke OHV-LONCIN petrol engine|
|Performance||3.5 at 3,600 rpm|
|start over||recoil starter|
|drive over||farm wheels|
|cable diameter||2.7 or 3.4mm|
|guide wheel, rotation angle||180° rotatable|
|Height adjustment, handlebars||5 times|
|Tilt adjustment, handlebars||Multiple, on both sides|
|cable length counter||standard|
|Weight (net / gross)||80/90kg|
|Packaging (L/W/H)||710 / 810 / 610mm|