– The vibrating plate RP-i25N with forward and reverse movement is the ideal tool for subsoil consolidation and for vibrating small to medium-sized areas.
Particularly applicable in gardening and landscaping, in the manufacture of footpaths and terraces, when laying paving stones, in foundation construction, in trench and canal construction and also for compacting interlocking paving.
– The water sprinkling is indispensable when compacting very dusty substrates, as well as for all asphalt and tar work! The water is distributed in front of and under the plate through a nozzle tube. The amount of water is adjustable and the tank is removable.
– It is much more handy and manoeuvrable than a vibratory plate that only runs forwards.
– Stepless regulation of the movement in both directions.
– Equipped with V-belts protected on all sides, compact protective frame, wheelset and polyurethane plate.
|engine / drive||1-cylinder 4-stroke OHV engine|
|engine power||4.1 kW at 3,000 rpm|
|centrifugal force||25.0 kN|
|area performance||500 m²/h|
|Max feed||25 m/min|
|compaction depth||30 cm|
|Max. permissible tilting of the engine||20°|
|Sound power level LWA||108dB(A)|
|operating weight||approx. 131 kg|
|Transport weight (net/gross)||approx. 135 / 140 kg|
|Packing dimensions (LxWxH)||710x430x1100mm|