– The vibration plate with forward and reverse movement is the ideal tool for subsoil consolidation and for shaking small to medium-sized areas. Especially applicable in gardening and landscaping, in the manufacture of sidewalks and terraces, when laying paving stones, in foundation construction, in trench and canal construction, as well as for compacting composite paving.
– It is much more handy and manoeuvrable than a vibratory plate that only runs forwards.
– Stepless regulation of the movement in both directions.
– Robust, durable base plate for particularly precise work.
– Two base plate sizes to suit the application.
– Equipped with V-belts protected on all sides, compact protective frame, wheel set and rubber mat.
|engine / drive||1-cylinder 4-stroke OHV engine|
|Plate size (LxW)||approx. 700 x 360 mm|
|Extension plates (LxW)||each 700 x 60 mm|
|area performance||approx. 450 m² / hour|
|Max feed||20 – 25 m² / min|
|vibration shocks||4,810 vpm|
|compaction depth||50 cm|
|Max. permissible tilting of the engine||20°|
|Sound power level LWA||108dB(A)|
|operating weight||approx. 193 kg|
|Transport weight (net/gross)||approx. 200 / 216 kg|
|Packing dimensions (LxWxH)||775x430x1120mm|