The Egaliner is an efficient tool for road and landscape contractors who are looking for a tool for spreading and screeding. Bedding material for paved areas quickly, flexibly and precisely, while maintaining ergonomically sound posture. Suited for gardeners for preparation of planting beds, lawn areas and similar. Also suitable for levelling wood chip or gravel paths. Level surfaces can be created in a very short space of time and the process, which uses plastic wheels with flat rubber tread, leaves hardly any traces on the surface.
– Comes in 2 different infinitely adjustable working widths:
– 700 to 1200mm (Egaliner-70/120)
– 1200 to 2100mm (Egaliner -110/210)
-a large amount of material can be moved in a very short time (pre-distribution) and then sreeded precisely (finish).
– the Egaliner can also be used for Roofprofile beddings.
-Infinitely adjustable roof profile integrated as standard: EL -70/120: 7% EL -110/210: 4%,
-Scraper sheets made from non-rusting stainless steel.
– Cutter with sharp edge on the lower scraper edges allows materials to be excoriated even where there is compacted sand
– Lasting surface protection on all other components thanks to galvanic zinc plating.
– On both sides infinitely height adjustable wheels, with height indicator for adjusting the surface level to the kerb for instance.
Adjustment range -40 / +200 mm
. – Grip: long 1300 MM; height 1400 mm.
- 21 kg
- Handle height
- 1400 mm
- Handle length
- 1300 mm
- Min. width setting
- 740 mm
- Max. width setting
- 1240 mm
- Surface Treatment
- Powdercoated yellow (RAL 1021)
- Product dimensions
- 730 x 500 x 400 mm
- ⌀ 250 mm
- Optimal packaging
- 5 per pallet, 4 high max.
- 7 years, except wear parts
- Optimal Packaging measures L x W x H
- 1200 x 800 x 1500 mm