Lumag RAMBO HC15H 120mm Wood Chipper with Hydraulic Feed
£4,295.00 (£3,579.17 excl VAT)
The Lumag HC15H RAMBO Garden Chipper Shredder
Lumag designed the HC15 RAMBO Chipper to break down branches and sticks up to a 120mm diameter. The Chipper is powered by a 15HP single cylinder petrol engine, featuring a 12-volt electric key starting devise. The engine transmits its power to the chipper flywheel via a centrifugal clutch and a pair of thick rubber drive belts.
The chipper is a “Flywheel” type design chipper, the flywheel spins rapidly chipping the branches, any leafy green debris is pulled into the impeller and broken down further before being blown out of the chute. The Lumag HC15H Chipper has a hydraulic in feeding device allowing branches to be fed into the chipper in a safe and controlled manner, metering the infeed to the chipper to keep the chipping flywheel at optimum speed and efficiency.
The Lumag HC15H Chipper shredder is mounted on an 870mm wide towable chassis with a 50mm ball hitch. The chipper is fitted with large pneumatic tires making it easy to handle and maneuver to your desired chipping area. The intake hopper of the chipper is also fitted with a hinge making access to the chipper drum and blades very easy. The chipper outlet chute is fitted with a 360-degree swivel head allowing the material from the chipper to be directed to where you need.
– The RAMBO-HC15H effortlessly shreds branches up to a diameter of 120 mm.
– Hydraulic feed roller with forward and reverse motion for easier work
– Integrated chassis with drawbar for quick, easy repositioning. Tow bar/hitch – not for road use.
– Rotatable discharge chute with adjustable discharge flap – The professional disc wheel chopper with two knives and one counter knife also processes stubborn material.
– 10 movable blades on the disc wheel shred the already chopped clippings again in order to get an even finer ejection.
– The 4 blades attached to the rear of the disc wheel eject the clippings through the 360 ° rotatable and 80 cm high discharge chute.
– The feed hopper and a maintenance flap above the feed roller can be folded to the side to clean the feed roller